Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NVIDIA set-up?

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

I just bought my new laptop and I'm kinda new on this. I'd thank a lot if anyone can post a guide on how to optimize my system for PremierePRO. My current hardware is: 

AsusProArt

Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000 with Max-Q Design /// Intel® UHD Graphics 630 64 GB RAM

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly there isn't much that a user can do to optimize your system for Premiere Pro. The engineering of the software does does a very good job of this.

I recommend having plenty of free space on your drives and having your videos on a a second drive if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can test out Nvenc and Quick Sync and decide which one works best as seen in the video below. It is good to have options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines