Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Obsolete GPU

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, how are you?
I recently bought a computer to improve my video editing process and even though I understand that part, I am still very lay about hardware and parts in general. From that idea, I bought a computer with an NVIDIA GeForce GT 420 GPU and when I ran the premiere I received the message of incompatibility of the drivers (they are in the latest version, according to the NVIDIA application).
My question is: Has this GPU really become obsolete for Premiere Pro 2020? And, if it has become obsolete, is there any way I can use it for normal rendering?

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

It's WAY obsolete. Not even all the 900 series GPUs are usable. So no, Premiere will not use it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's WAY obsolete. Not even all the 900 series GPUs are usable. So no, Premiere will not use it.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank's bro! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines