• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Odd icon color in Windows 10 20H2

Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, not real important, but what is up with the Premiere, AE, Audition, and Illustrator icons that they won't take the theme color? This problem just showed up with the update I did yesterday to 20H2.

You can see some Adobe program icons work and some don't. I've tried clearing everything, removing, re-adding but the program icons always look like this. These were the only four I found.

Again, not a big deal, but when I open the Start menu these look like they're highlighted.

Adobe icons weird.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed it isn't life threatening, but it really is annoying. I posted this in a similar thread.

SoreThumb.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that there was a thread about this that said it was a Windows update issue and would be fixed in a future Windows update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad someone else noticed it. Thought it was only me. Still if it's a Windows update issue, why do only a few of the Adobe icons show like this, why not all of them? Seems like Adobe has the power to correct this on their end.

Anyhow, I've moved on...Thanks for the replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG, I just updated to 20H2, saw this, and immediately did a Google search on it as to why. It's so obnoxious. So... why is this still happening? Adobe? And while you are at, please fix the white menu bar across AE, PR, and AME... for the love of...

Screenshot 2021-03-12 135623.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines