Highlighted

Offline MOGRTs

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey group, has anyone had success reconnecting an offline MOGRT?

I've created MOGRTs in AE that were brought into Premiere. The locations of those MOGRTs have changed and can't be changed back. Once the MOGRT files were relocated, any of those graphics that were  edited and added to Premiere timelines appear as offline.

When attempting to reconnect, Premiere will not display MOGRT files in its Link Media window.

Any tips? The team can use them from this new location from here on out, but we want to make sure we set up a system where previous graphics are still accessible and editable, for the sake of not creating an absolute mess if and when we need to reference old projects.

For reference: using Premiere 2020 on an iMac running OSX Catalina.

TOPICS
How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Offline MOGRTs

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey group, has anyone had success reconnecting an offline MOGRT?

I've created MOGRTs in AE that were brought into Premiere. The locations of those MOGRTs have changed and can't be changed back. Once the MOGRT files were relocated, any of those graphics that were  edited and added to Premiere timelines appear as offline.

When attempting to reconnect, Premiere will not display MOGRT files in its Link Media window.

Any tips? The team can use them from this new location from here on out, but we want to make sure we set up a system where previous graphics are still accessible and editable, for the sake of not creating an absolute mess if and when we need to reference old projects.

For reference: using Premiere 2020 on an iMac running OSX Catalina.

TOPICS
How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. My MOGRT's go offline when switching between a shared NAS in the office and an external drive at home. There's no way to relink them like normal media, even if I can see the correct MOGRT in the "browse" section of the essential graphics panel. If this is a "known issue" it kind of defeats the purpose of creating a MOGRT, vs. using dynamically linked AE comps (which you can relink normarlly).

I'm running Premiere 2020 (v14.4.0) on a Windows 10 PC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0