OMF Failures

May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting OMF from Premiere Pro, it says OMF_FAILURE 116 and OMF_FAILURE 80, but I cannot find an index or list of failures so I could find out what the exact problem is and how to fix it...
I've searched the internet and some people had the same problem but no answer...

Any clues?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Audio, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

OMF Failures

May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting OMF from Premiere Pro, it says OMF_FAILURE 116 and OMF_FAILURE 80, but I cannot find an index or list of failures so I could find out what the exact problem is and how to fix it...
I've searched the internet and some people had the same problem but no answer...

Any clues?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Audio, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2020 0
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having this same issue.  Did you ever find a solution?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0
IYsasi LATEST
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
It was a matter of heavy archives/length, so I had to divide the project in
separate 20 minutes independent OMFs and the sound technician put it
together in his project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0