Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One frame offset when stopping / setting in or out points

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I have a problem on Premiere Pro. It's been a while since the problem began to occur, and I'm fed up with this so I would like to know if anyone has a fix for this problem.... 

When stopping the playhead, setting in or out point, Premiere actually waits a few seconds before before moving one frame ahead.

If I try to set an in point at the exact junction between two pre-edited clips in a master file, the in point will be offset 1-frame....

So each time, I need to correct the exact frame I need to stop at, or set the in/out point at.

See the screen capture here in attachment.

Working on mac pros / Mojave, with CC2020 latest release, but I've been striggling with this problem since 2 or 3 years now, I think...

The problem occurs with all kind of footage. From low res h264 to RedRaw, Prores4444 and so on....

Can anyone help? Any idea on wher the problem can comme from? Any fix?

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to mention that I tried without any timeline information displayed (waveform, clip names and so on...) as well as changing the location of media caches / peak files to my system drive or another local drive...) The problem remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines