Highlighted

One of my sequences is suddenly blury and pixelated

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have a very strange problem. I'm working on a project and suddenly 2 of my sequences have blury and pixelated playback and they export blury and pixelated.

The weird thing is that it's only those 2 sequences. The other sequences export fine.

It's a pretty big project. In total I have 24 sequences. 8 different video's but I make a copy of the sequence everytime I make some changes. 4k footage and I have done some chromakeying.

What's also weird is that the earlier copies of these 2 sequences have the same problem. 

I have backupped the project and in the back-up there is no problem. 

It must be an issue with the cashes or the interpretation of the footage but i'm lost. I can't find out what the problem is. I have deleted al my cashes, tried it on different computer, tried to copy it in a new project, tried turning everything on and of again.

Some information: i'm working on iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) with macOS Mojave. I have the latest version of Premiere pro installed

All the settings of my sequences were exactly the same.

I kind of find out what the problem was. I think. The problems started when I started working on the video's from my laptop. I gues my laptop just isn't powerfull enough to handel big projects. 
When I tried it again on the IMac at work. The problems were gone if I made some changes to the sequence.
Never had a problem with smaller projects on my laptop but it looks like it can't handle big projects.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

One of my sequences is suddenly blury and pixelated

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have a very strange problem. I'm working on a project and suddenly 2 of my sequences have blury and pixelated playback and they export blury and pixelated.

The weird thing is that it's only those 2 sequences. The other sequences export fine.

It's a pretty big project. In total I have 24 sequences. 8 different video's but I make a copy of the sequence everytime I make some changes. 4k footage and I have done some chromakeying.

What's also weird is that the earlier copies of these 2 sequences have the same problem. 

I have backupped the project and in the back-up there is no problem. 

It must be an issue with the cashes or the interpretation of the footage but i'm lost. I can't find out what the problem is. I have deleted al my cashes, tried it on different computer, tried to copy it in a new project, tried turning everything on and of again.

Some information: i'm working on iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) with macOS Mojave. I have the latest version of Premiere pro installed

I kind of find out what the problem was. I think. The problems started when I started working on the video's from my laptop. I gues my laptop just isn't powerfull enough to handel big projects. 
When I tried it again on the IMac at work. The problems were gone if I made some changes to the sequence.
Never had a problem with smaller projects on my laptop but it looks like it can't handle big projects.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the sequence settings for those two sequences? Are they different from the others?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 1