Highlighted

Only 1/2 my video uploads to YouTube

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I uploaded my first video to YouTube only 1/2 of it uploaded.  Am I missing clicking a setting when exporting?  Thank you. 

Thank you!!!  I figured it out.  Apparently I somehow had just 1/2 the video picked. Still not sure how I did that, lol.  It's uploaded now and it's the whole thing.  Quite the learning curve with this program! Mine is very rough but I'm learning.  Thanks for your response!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Only 1/2 my video uploads to YouTube

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I uploaded my first video to YouTube only 1/2 of it uploaded.  Am I missing clicking a setting when exporting?  Thank you. 

Thank you!!!  I figured it out.  Apparently I somehow had just 1/2 the video picked. Still not sure how I did that, lol.  It's uploaded now and it's the whole thing.  Quite the learning curve with this program! Mine is very rough but I'm learning.  Thanks for your response!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide us with more details? please watch your video also after the export phase and check if you have the full version exported before uploading it

on another note,according to YouTube's own recommendations, videos should be exported in MP4 video format, using an H. 264 video codec. The ideal resolution and frame rate will depend on your source footage (YouTube supports several frame rates between 24 and 60 fps)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 1