• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only audio playing for one clip when exported...

Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a video (it's a virtual graduation ceremony that includes a variety of speeches from people that recorded them at home - all on their phones).  For some reason, there is one clip that, when the project is exported, is only playing the audio.  The rest of the hour-long ceremony is perfect, but when it comes to that one clip, I get audio only.  When I'm editing, the video and audio files are both showing up and I can play it from my timeline (not exported) and the video plays.

Does anyone have any suggestions that can help me out?? I'm completely at a loss.  I'm relatively new to this program, so I don't even know how to start trying to fix the problem.

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first thing I would do is put the problematic clip on a timeline by itself and export it - preferably a high res codec like ProRes HQ or DNX HQX. If this new file is ok and plays fine, then import it back into Premiere and replace it on your larger timeline. This should fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines