Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only Exporting audio no video

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have tried exporting my video, but some parts of the video that are HEIC format I believe export as black background and audio. how can I fix it. video issue.PNG

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction, they are mov files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you might try smart rendering.  Change sequence settings preview format to a full quality format like quicktime:  prores422 hq and render the problematic clips in the timeline and then in the export dialog, make sure you check "use previews."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actually had this problem yesterday.  I was exporting a program for a livestreaming event (that's actually happening now).  When we had the rehearsal for the event, near the end of the program there were a couple of sections of black.  when I ganged the export to the program monitor with the sequence that I exported, I found there were a couple of clips that had a different pixel dimension than the sequence.  Played fine, but when I came in this morning, I rendered those 2 sections and redid the export with "use previews" checked and all is well.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines