Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opacity in Timeline gone

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

In the Timeline at Premiere Pro is the line where you can adjust the opacity of a videoclip gone. I don´t know what happend? For sound the volume line is still there but for video the line for opacity is gone.

My version is Premiere Pro CC 2017 and i have updatet the last version. Can erveryone help me an tell me how i get this line in the timeline back?

Thank you for your helping and sorry for my bad english.

greetings Farina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

show video keyframes.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a drop down menu for the Sequence timelines that will give you that Opacity option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

show video keyframes.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I was wondering the opposite how would I hide the little opacity slider that appears on each clip in the timeline I dont ever remember having it before a couple days ago. It gets in the way of whatever I am editing because whenever I try to move clips it trys to change to opasity. Thank you. I am posting it here because this is the only thread i have found on the topic of the opasity control in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or not. I just did the opposite to what was posted here as the answer and it worked! Probably should of checked that 😑

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines