Highlighted

Open captions are not displaying.

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing a project for my friends and enabled open captions. They are not popinbg up in the diplay panel, yet are shown in the editing panel. Does anyone know what this problem could be? Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 10.17.17 AM.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Open captions are not displaying.

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing a project for my friends and enabled open captions. They are not popinbg up in the diplay panel, yet are shown in the editing panel. Does anyone know what this problem could be? Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 10.17.17 AM.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not create Open Captions: those are CEA-608 Closed Captions. What is your end goal with the captions: burned in, display on Youtube, delivery for broadcast?

Open Captions require no PR monitor setup to display. Closed Captions require being Enabled, and then also to set the caption settings to the type and stream that you have. (Wrench icon on the Source and Program monitors - each set separately.)

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines