• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

open mogrt file in premiere pro cc 2018 failed

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I try to open a mogrt file in premiere pro cc 2018. I can open this via essentials graphics but do not drag in the cut window. there is no error but I can not drag and drop the file into the window. Can anyone give me a hint what I can do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Besgmbh - From the Essential Graphics' Browse tab, click on the "Install" folder icon to import the .MOGRT into your panel. From there you can drag and drop the file into your timeline. In this tutorial is shows you how to import a .MOGRT: Free Olympics Sports Animated Title Pack for Premiere Pro CC + Tutorial - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in Premiere Pro CC 2019 on Windows 10.  I've followed the instructions.  The files are in my library, but I cannot import them into my timeline.  What should i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't say for sure without having the mogrt you're using. But my guess is that the mogrt you are using is an Ae mogrt which requires dynamic link and therefore needs a newer version of Ae to be installed. What versions of Pr and Ae (if any) do you have installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Premiere Pro, Ver. 13.1.2 (Build 9).  For After Effects, Ver. 16.1.2 (Build 55).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok it looks like you have the versions you need... what did you mean by "the cut window"? Are you trying to drag into the Timeline panel, the program Monitor panel or somewhere else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the person who mentioned "cut window" was the original one who asked the question.  Basically, I followed the instructions for importing .MOGRT files, and added them to my library.  When I try to drag them into the timeline, they won't go.  This happened in both Premiere and After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have an already open sequence that you are dragging to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake. I did not look at the thread closely enough to tell that you are not the OP. But since you've been pretty responsive and it sounds like you are seeing the same thing, I have some questions for you:
(1) Can you send me the name and/or ID of the mogrt you used (and perhaps a screenshot of its thumbnail so I can tell what it looks like) so that I can license the same mogrt(s) and try it myself.
(2) Are you dragging them from the EGP > Browse tab or the Libraries panel? You mentioned trying this in AE so I think you are using the Libraries panel.

It appears you licensed it from the Stock web site into your Library, and are then trying to drag it into a sequence. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for the add'l info.

-James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James!

I had the same the problem with the "File Not Supported" with the .MOGRT file.

My PP is Premiere Pro CC v.13.0

My AE is Adobe After Effect version 16.1.2

It says "This MOtion Graphic template is not compatible with this version of Premiere Pro. You must update to the latest version of Premiere Pro in order to use this template"

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, these are the new 4th of July-themed mogrt files that I downloaded this morning. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you got the ? if yes thenm kindly help me to asort out thissss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is an old thread, but I am having the exact same problem, so thought I would tack onto this one.  

I'm using CC for Mac 2018.  My Premiere version is 12.1.2.

I don't have a lot of experience with MOGRTs, but after watching your excellent tutorial videos, I'm giving it a try.  When I go to the Essential Graphics Panel, I see plenty of built in free templates, but only about 10% of them seem to work.  Those 10% act as the tutorials say they should -- when I hover my mouse over them, I can see the demo animation and I'm able to drag it onto the timeline with no problem.  For the other 90%, however, the thumbnails in the browse tab don't react when I hover the mouse, and when I try to drag them onto the timeline, I get the grayed out "nope" icon with a circle with a line through it. 

I recorded a video several months ago when I first tried this, demonstrating how some templates work and some don't.  Unfortunately, now I've found that most of the few templates that were working when I recorded that video are now no longer working.  

I also tried buying the Adobe template "Simple Text Box."  (AdobeStock_299388787)  It showed up in my browser window, but then when I tried to install it, I got the error message "This Motion Graphics template is not compatible with this version of Premiere Pro."  I wish the Adobe site had informed me before I plunked my money down that I needed a certain version to use the template.

At any rate, I still can't figure out why the majority of free templates that came included with Mac Premiere 2018 do not work.  Not sure if it's a version issue, though I'm in the middle of a project right now with deadlines, so terrified to upgrade to a newer version.

Computer I'm using is a mid-2014 MacBook Pro.  Other than the MOGRTs, the rest of Premiere seems to be operating fine.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Здравствуйте. Вопрос о программе Premier PRO. Вопрос в том, что при добавлении загруженных или созданных текстов через essential graphics. Программа зависает на 15%, и ничего нельзя с этим поделать. Стандартные пресеты работают, но они очень плохие и не красивые. Я пытался поставить разные версии от 18 до 22. везде одна и та же ошибка. Обновлен драйвер, удалены все предыдущие версии программы. Я прилагаю скриншот. Я загрузил драйверы с веб-сайта AMD. Перезагрузился, попробовал еще несколько раз и параметры. Все то же самое, он зависает при добавлении любого файла из essential graphics на временную шкалу, кроме собственного пресета. При чем программа зависает и не закрывается. Перезагрузите компьютер только с помощью ctrl+alt+del. Я попробовал все предложения в этой теме. Любые другие мысли о том, как победить это?

(PP 22.2.0) (AE22.2.1)

http://joxi.ru/Rmz8Wj3tVVvL4A  

http://joxi.ru/KAgQpRjfOO5Dvm

defaultka67h4l76jhv_0-1649334021937.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you got the answer? if you got then kindly help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry about that. Are you meeting system requirements for Premiere Pro? 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My system :
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
RAM 8.00 GB (Available: 6.94 GB)
Device code 1E64373C-6090-49E3-93CB-7F1B7DC619A2
Product code 00342-41425-32001-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64 processor
Pen and touch input Pen and touch input are not available for this monitor

Windows 11 Home Single Language edition
Version 21H2
Date of installation ‎02.‎02.‎2022
OS Build 22000.593
Interoperability Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.593.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines