Open wide it's too fast

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to solve a problem since 10 am I simple can't discover why [this] keep happening.

I want to make a animated countdown clock and the clock is working fine, however when I try to put that animated line around the clock to dissapear with the countdown It but when I change the place to center with the clock the open wide effect stay too fast and I have no idea why.

[Moderator note: this is an all-ages forum, and even implied cursing is not allowed ... nor necessary. I've cleaned up this post for you.]

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Community Beginner , Feb 08, 2021
Tiago5E3C Community Beginner , Feb 08, 2021
*Atualization I found out what the problem was, at least I managed to solve it. I can't edit the circles in the same position as the video, I need to create both separately.Step 1 - You can create the transparent video together with the time code;Step 2 - Create the circles around the timecode on any background away from the video;Step 3 - Only after the circles have been created separately with open wide, for example, you can put everything together.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typically when applying mulitple effects on a clip. it may be necessary to do one part or effect, then nest the clip, then apply the other effect to the nested clip. This separates out the processing so that Premiere does a better job of keeping all effects working.

This might help with your situation.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried your instruction but it keep doing the same thing.

Just to confirm If I'm doing it right:

- I draw both circle;

- Nest them;
- Then I put open wide.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be the process. Although you say you draw both circles ... I'm still trying to understand the precise details of what you're doing.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know which effect you are applying but you can use Radial Wipe, adjust the Wipe Center and animate the Transition Completion percentage. If you are already using this effect, all you need to do is snap the Wipe Center to the center of the graph.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-02-08 a la(s) 13.01.37.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Atualization

I found out what the problem was, at least I managed to solve it.

I can't edit the circles in the same position as the video, I need to create both separately.

Step 1 - You can create the transparent video together with the time code;
Step 2 - Create the circles around the timecode on any background away from the video;
Step 3 - Only after the circles have been created separately with open wide, for example, you can put everything together.
1.png2.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines