Highlighted

Opened project and picture opacity is at nan% and can't change

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 1.47.48 PM.pngI went to work on a project and once opened, none of the video clips show. Opacity is at nan% and won't let me change it. I can bring in new clips from my pre-existing bins and they work fine but I'd like to avoid bringing back in each clip that's already in a sequence if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Opened project and picture opacity is at nan% and can't change

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 1.47.48 PM.pngI went to work on a project and once opened, none of the video clips show. Opacity is at nan% and won't let me change it. I can bring in new clips from my pre-existing bins and they work fine but I'd like to avoid bringing back in each clip that's already in a sequence if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That unfortunately didn't help, thanks though!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make new project and import old one.

See how that goes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no luck

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last resort:

deinstall

use cleaner tool

reboot

install

reboot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
Tim5E07 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just right click on the clip, select remove attributes, then select only the opacity. Now you should be able to adjust your opacity manually. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0