• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening multiple sequences from the same folder

Participant ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 15000 images in a folde which are about 30 image sequences order by name.

They were exported using camera raw but simce camera raw does not have an option to export into a folder with a similar folder structure they ended up in the same folder.

(I used a collection with all the files from 30 folders to render them out as a whole)

Now I can't open them all and I have to sift 1 by 1 through 15.000 files nit picking where each sequence starts and ends

How do select them all and have premiere or any other program figure this out for me?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

It ended up working in After Effects. It does nothave the option in premiere to open multiple sequences. it also has the option in Media encoder but that seems to have frozen and hasn't worked for me yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It ended up working in After Effects. It does nothave the option in premiere to open multiple sequences. it also has the option in Media encoder but that seems to have frozen and hasn't worked for me yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The media encoder sequences ended up working right now the force alphabetical order option is what I think made it freeze

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems the exports in media encoder are single static images when exported so it does not work again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My bad there were single files in there that it seems to be working now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines