• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening Premiere ruins the sound quality through bluetooth headphones

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When ever I use premiere with bluetooth headphones connected the audio drops drasticaly even after I close the program. The only way to fix is to reconnect the headphones. Has anyone else had this issue and found a fix for it. 

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I remember facing such an issue. Try fiddling with the audio hardware settings, I think the latency fixed it for me if I remember correctly, but not sure which value. Just mess around with those settings, maybe it'll fix your issue too.

{DB87CFA8-3D29-4F96-AD6D-FAD9B7BBF110}.png.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trata de configurar la salida de audio desde preferencias de audio y verifica el problema. Por expreienci propia no uso audifonos o parlantes bluettoth debido a la latencia que existe (desfase de audio)
Salu2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try and set Default input to None in the audio hardware of the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines