• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Option (or alt) key not working for me in Premiere 14.3.1

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm not able to duplicate titles by holding the option key like i have been able to do in the past. It will copy the title. But if I tweak it, it will affect all uses of that title. I want it to instead copy title 01 and make it 02 (or copy). Has anyone had their option key not work correctly? I'm on an Imac with a wireless keyboard. I checked the Keyboard settings and the option key is greyed out and I'm not able to assign anything to it. 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

UPDATE:  ALRIGHT IT IS WORKING. It just doesn't change the name of the copy until you revise the title.  Cool.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Win10 laptop here, Alt-drag still works fine to make a copy that I can then modify without changing text of the original. Wonder what's up on your rig ... huh.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting me know it's working for you. Must be something on my end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE:  ALRIGHT IT IS WORKING. It just doesn't change the name of the copy until you revise the title.  Cool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines