Highlighted

Organizing Sequence Clip Association

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to clean up a large project that has duplicate video files in different project bins associated with different sequences.  If I try to delete the source file from one bin (knowing I have it in another) it deletes that clip from the sequence.   What is the best way to clean up / delete these extraneous files without having them delete from the sequences?  The idea is that each clip within a sequence is associated to a file in an organized bin.  I hope this makes sense it kinda makes my head spin trying to articulate it.  Thank you in advance. 

Topics

Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Organizing Sequence Clip Association

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to clean up a large project that has duplicate video files in different project bins associated with different sequences.  If I try to delete the source file from one bin (knowing I have it in another) it deletes that clip from the sequence.   What is the best way to clean up / delete these extraneous files without having them delete from the sequences?  The idea is that each clip within a sequence is associated to a file in an organized bin.  I hope this makes sense it kinda makes my head spin trying to articulate it.  Thank you in advance. 

Topics

Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2020 0

Have something to add?