• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OS X 10.13 support timeline?

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want to get Adobe Premiere Pro working on an older iMac running OS X 10.13 w 8 GB RAM. Looks like it's supported per the system requirements but my question is how long will this be the case and if it will stop being supported soon? Need to keep this computer running as an editing system for six to eight months as I need it to access older projects in Final Cut...

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. Here's an article showing the minimum requirement for using Premiere Pro v 13 and later: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements/2019-1.html

Let us know if it helps. 

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! The thing is I already know the system requirements and know that OS X 10.13 will work, as will an older computer that I have that I'd like to install Premire on. What I'd like like to know is HOW LONG will Prmiere be supported, i.e. how long will Premiere support OS X 10.13? Is there a planned upgrade that will render this computer inoperable with Premiere as the computer can only go to 10.13? I'd like to keep this computer running for approximately six months as I need it to access many older files that can only be accessed with software that only works with OS X 10.13...realize it's a difficult question to anticipate future upgrades...thanks very much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I'd like like to know is HOW LONG will Prmiere be supported, i.e. how long will Premiere support OS X 10.13?

By @defaultn6v1fcftgbi4

Until the next major release. And only Adobe will know when that will be.

As soon as you uninstall 2019 after the release of 2021 you are no longer able to download 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines