• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Out of synch Audio/Visual after export in Premiere

Participant ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything looks and runs fine in the sequence, but after export the AV is out of synch.  Below are my settings, though I  have tried others as well.  Have also tried exporting in Adobe Media Encoder with same result. 

Premiere Export Settings.JPG

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried changing the audio hertz of the export to 44,100 to match your sequence audio?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried that and no luck...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the match sequence settings check box in the upper left and then report back, Leslie.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It changes the output to mpeg, which I never use...?  Then it said I needed to download a new Codec, which I did and the result was the same - A/V out of synch.  I've had plenty of other problems with Premiere Pro and After Effects, but not this one. I saw a suggestion on Youtube to use a free product called Format Factory which allows for changing to the file format to AVI, but it says the audio comes out a little funky?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please tell us your source properties.  any chance any of your sources are from a smartphone or screen capture?  If so, the problem is more than likely a variable frame rate file

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate
https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much to all who tried to help on this.  I got it working and to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what made the difference.  I installed all driver and system updates and changed my default player to VLC Media Player.  All that seemed to do the trick.  Not to short change Windows Media Player. it works there now as well. Maybe the updates...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need the proper NVIDIA studio driver, Leslie. If you have a NVIDIA GPU, that could explain it.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines