• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output Quality after checking all settings

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have rendered HQ Images in VRed took much more time for rendering 1920 x 1080. 

However when importing the sequence images in the timeline and exporting the animation of 10-15 seconds. I am having huge issues. Used H 264 , Youtube 4K preset.  

Also increased  bitrate to 100 and maximum 200. Maximum.

Profile High10. Level 6.2

Vbr 2 pass

Render at maximum depth

Use maximum render quality

Tried on and off on rec 2020 color primaries and high dynamic range

But yet all the frames of the video is not as good as the rendered images 300 frames.

The colors don't have proper match. 

Apart from the quality,

On ticking the rex 2020 color primaries and high dynamic range . Everything is bit darker. 

On unticking everything is brighter. 

Red becomes like orange (dark) or pink (brighter)

Why in the world my colors are different then rendered images. 

Please help and suggest. 

Thank You

Muhammad Khan

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere's internal monitoring is designed to work in the Rec.709 broadcast space that still over 90% of video media is made of. So for using the alternate color spaces you would need to have special gear to get the video signal out from the OS, such as the AJA or BlackMagic items listed in their articles on setting up for HDR or other wide-gamut range work. You can't see them correctly within Premiere Pro.

Max Depth is probably not needed for working within Premiere, as it works behind the scenes in 32-bit float when processing. Max Render Q is only for when you are significantly resizing images and do NOT have a full GPU working in your system, as then it forces the CPU to do the same math that a GPU would do.

Stay in Rec.709, and you don't need such massive bitrates unless you are working at least 4k media and higher for frame-size.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Neil.

Thanks for the prompt response. 

I have exported the video and then compared between the frame and video. 

Thank You soo much. While writing the reply I tested Rec 709 with changing of project settings to Mercury Playback Engine Software*Only*. 

And also enabled Display Color Management (requires GPU acceleration)

Finally I have got the same color tone and quality.

I have tried for 2 days so many hours with so many different preset and wasn't able to properly get the same frame quality. 

Thank You

Muhammad Khan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines