Highlighted

Paint Bucket Mask not working with keyframes

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to highlight part of a map in premiere pro, using the paint bucket effect and a mask that highlights a certain area.

I want the mask to fade in and out, so I have 3 keyframes. One with mask opacity Zero, two seconds later mask opacity 100%, 2 seconds later, back to zero.

It isn't working, it doesnt change when I play the sequence or export video. Can someone help please?

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 11.17.39.png

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Paint Bucket Mask not working with keyframes

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to highlight part of a map in premiere pro, using the paint bucket effect and a mask that highlights a certain area.

I want the mask to fade in and out, so I have 3 keyframes. One with mask opacity Zero, two seconds later mask opacity 100%, 2 seconds later, back to zero.

It isn't working, it doesnt change when I play the sequence or export video. Can someone help please?

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 11.17.39.png

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?