Panels keep locking in Premiere Pro

Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me with this ridiculous problem?  My panels spontaneously lock in a size about half the width of my monitor screen.  There seems not to be a reason or any changes I have made.  They will expand laterally to a larger size, but will not compress past about half the width of the screen.  Vertical adjustments are not affected.  First it happened with Effects Control, then the Project Panel, now its the Effects Panel.  I was able to correct it once by re-opening my saved Workspace, but now that won't do it any more.  Am I missing some sort of setting?

Thanks

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Panels keep locking in Premiere Pro

Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me with this ridiculous problem?  My panels spontaneously lock in a size about half the width of my monitor screen.  There seems not to be a reason or any changes I have made.  They will expand laterally to a larger size, but will not compress past about half the width of the screen.  Vertical adjustments are not affected.  First it happened with Effects Control, then the Project Panel, now its the Effects Panel.  I was able to correct it once by re-opening my saved Workspace, but now that won't do it any more.  Am I missing some sort of setting?

Thanks

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?