• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Past Audio Presets Not Working?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so i use theseaudio presets alot and recently switched from macbook to pc. These presets are free made from the guy kyler on youtube from 2018 so i redownloaded them and imported them into my premeiere pro but now it doesn't work. it won't let me drag the preset on any audio clips. i've done it the exact same way be fore and had no problems with i need to know a fix!Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 1.45.02 PM.png

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have discontinued some of the 'obsolete' audio effects in the 2020/15.x build series. If those presets were made with those effects, they will not work in 15.x and forward.

That may be the problem.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well i had an old file that had the preset on there already and just copied and pasted it onto the same track i tried to put it in and it worked. So could that mean it's not that problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps ... this thing is so blame complicated though.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines