• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paste Attributes Not Working

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 10 and have the latest Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 installed. I have been having issues trying to use paste attributes for some time now, even with previous versions of Premiere Pro CC. I want to copy a lumetri color setting on a video clip and apply it to multiple video clips by highlighting the clips and right clicking and choosing paste attributes. But when I try to do this and I right click on the clip, paste attributes is greyed out and not selectable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Right click on clip in timeline: copy

Select all other clips and paste attributes and select Lumetri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on clip in timeline: copy

Select all other clips and paste attributes and select Lumetri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you copy Lumetri from the Effect Controls.

You have to paste it in the EC on a clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, that solved it for me. I was copying lumetri from the effects control and then trying to paste it with paste attribute on the highlighted clips from the timeline. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am right clicking on the clip in the timeline to press copy, then right-clicking on the clip I want to paste it to, make sure motion and lumetri color are selected. Still, I see no change.   Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guessing its an user error somehow: make sure the Fx global mute button is not selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a different issues. I always import a previous podcast video episode as a sequence to copy/paste attributes for audio levels to my new episode. But, for some reason after I paste audio attributes (the button is not greyed out), they are not showing up on the new clips when I click the new clip and click effect controls, they are not showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello! Did you ever find a solution? Having the same issue 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines