Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PC freezes while working on Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

I´ve been working a Video project in Premiere Pro lately. 

While I was cutting Videos , applying effects or doing other stuff (not rendering) the whole PC started freezing. I couldnt even go to the Task-Manager , after an hour of waiting nothing happend so I needed to close the pc through the button. Can somone help me with this ? The PC keeps freezing every 20 minutes while working. And I`ve already tryed opening a new project and rendering with it , didnt help. 

Oh , and by the way. Is it normal that my GPU is working on 90% powe while edeting/exporting and the CPU only on 20% ?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there, i just found this post, i'm expericience the same thing as of yesterday, 3 freezes in 2 days, i'm trying to see if it's really Premiere, i not gonna edit for two days, to see if it's Premiere being and idiot, i checked for virus malware, and deleted latest windows update, tried again and FREEZE. So i'm gonna not use it. If you fiz the problem, i would appreciate the word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you i will try those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines