• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Performance issues in Version 14.7

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to the latest version of premiere and I'm having a lot of issues with this version that weren't in the previous. First, when trying to record, it's not playing the audio that was recorded on the same timeline when counting down. I'm getting poor performance when actually recording, with the timeline and video preview being jerky while recording. I have 32 gigs of ram, so it shouldn't be having these kinds of issues. Not sure why this is happening as the last version was working perfectly.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check Audio Hardware preferences, Josh. Are they set correctly? Let us know. Sorry for the difficulty.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everything looks as it should be, I haven't changed any settings in terms of output and input. I tried raising and lowering the latency and its still having issues with the playback stuttering. Also, when I'm watching the playback and hit stop, the timeline keeps going forward a few extra milliseconds like there's lag with the interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed version 13.1.5 and did a test and I'm not getting any issues with it. One thing is that I don't always immediately update to the latest version, so I was using one of the older 14.x versions before making the update and that's when the problem occured.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To narrow it down further I rolled back to version 14.3 and did not have any problems. So whatever the issue was, was introduced in one of the later versions of premiere pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines