Photos having a blueish tint after adding them them to premiere pro

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I don't know if you have encountered the problem,  which turns your photos, not videos, "blueish" after adding/importing them to premiere pro. Even before exporting the footage, it looks blueish. I've heard some people speak about footage that shifted in color after exporting, but I haven't even exported my footage, and it has a different color already.

Could someone help me with this issue?

There are pictures attached to illustrate it better.

I really appreciate any help you can provide. : )

Emanuel

TOPICS
Editing, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos having a blueish tint after adding them them to premiere pro

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I don't know if you have encountered the problem,  which turns your photos, not videos, "blueish" after adding/importing them to premiere pro. Even before exporting the footage, it looks blueish. I've heard some people speak about footage that shifted in color after exporting, but I haven't even exported my footage, and it has a different color already.

Could someone help me with this issue?

There are pictures attached to illustrate it better.

I really appreciate any help you can provide. : )

Emanuel

TOPICS
Editing, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the color space of the jpgs? If not sRGB, then open in Photoshop or other stills editor, and save as sRGB. Not sure about whether the white-point is crucial, but if there's an option, D65 of course.

AdobeRGB. ProPhotoRGB, and several of the other RGB spaces do not work correctly in Premiere.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 0