• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture in Picture Switch Between Two Sources

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a talking head video and a series of images. The presenter runs through the entire video and the images change every ten seconds or so. I want both to be on the screen at the same time. When the presenter introduces an image, that image is up for ten seconds while the presenter is down in a corner. After the ten seconds, the active image moves to the corner and the presenter comes back full-screen. I know how to make a picture-in-picture, but how can I simplify the process of swapping the positions?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to create position keyframes for when you want them to change. After you Crete the keyframes highlight them, right click on one of them and choose interpolation/hold. Hold keyframes will hold them in place until the timeline indicator hits another keyframe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I am trying to is always have one track full-screen and always have one PiP.

V1 starts full screen; V2 starts PiP

Then they switch, with V2 full and V1 PiP. The trick is that V1 is one long talking head clip. V2 is a series of images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you figure this one out? I have a similar need. I have two angles of the same scene that I want to show PiP, but swap positions at some point before the two people meet up on one frame. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just create a track for each scenario.

Then cut each track where needed or keyframe the opacity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines