Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated photo when imported in Pr

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an issue with mai images exported from Lr as jpeg and then imported in Pr for a time lapse. Pictures was shoot with an Z6 at full rez. This pixelate problem persists no matter what I try to do, whatever settings I choose. I read everything on net about this situation but I didn't find much to figure out how to solve this. 

If you ghuys have any ideas about what to do or what the source cause is, pls help.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your GPU and the GPU driver for that rig?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

I have an AMD Radeon RX 5700 and the driver is up to date. I try with other photos and the problem is the same in Pr: the rest of the photos is ok, but where is litle information in it, for ex extra black or white, appears that pixels. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, sorry about that, I didn't know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing? No ideas guys?? I'm trying every option in Pr but whatever I do, is the same problem. By the way, I was imported in After Effects, and it works there, no pixel, nada. I try in Pr with jpeg shoot direct in the camera, problem persists. I watch youtube guys how do similar timelaps with photos, and nobody has that problem in Premiere...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which color space are you exporting those from in Lightroom? sRGB should be the choice.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hei Neil, yes sRGB it is. I notice something when I try diffrent things: when I exported the same photo from Ps is ok the image in Pr, but every time I export from Lr, is pixelated when I imported in Pr. The settings are the same: sRGB as color, maximum quality, etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a test, go to File > Project Settings > General and set the Renderer to Software Only.

Does the problem persist?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks MtD, it solved the pixel problem when its rendering just to Software Only, but when I exported the footage is like 480p, that bad it is. My export settings are H264, Match Source - High Bitrate. I put over 100 MB on Bitrate, and it's seems that it's better, it's cleaner. I supposed to know other export setting for better result? Or it's ok what I choosed. To mention that I checked the  Use maximum render quality...

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The test suggest there is something wrong with the video card driver. You may need to roll back to an earlier driver and see if that helps.

Regarding the export, post a screen shot of your Export Settings Summary, like this example below:

ME Export settings.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is how I exported, and it seems ok...

Export.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines