• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated text after export??

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I could REALLY use some help. I've searched through all corners of the internet and haven't been able to find anything that can help me. Read adobe forums, watched youtube videos, facebook groups, reddit, asked friends. I'm going to try and put as much info as I can so forgive me if it makes me sound dumb. 

I am working on a project in Premiere Pro 2020. I have some text in the video, and while it shows up sharp in the export preview, when I export it, the text is pixelated. I will list my export settings below and what I have tried (and failed) to do to fix this problem. Please help, anything would be appreciated. 

Settings:

h.264, 1920 x 1080, square pixels (1.0), rendering at maximum depth, high and 4.2, VBR 2 pass at 15 and 30, use maximum render quality.

Here's what I've tried:

•Changing all export settings, I've switched from VBR 2 pass to 1 pass, to CBR, I've used 6 different high quality export presets as well and they all turn out the same. 

•Changing the size of the text. I thought it may be that I had scaled the text, but that wasn't it. I tried typing the text at a larger font and then scaling that down as well.  

• Creating the text in photoshop and importing as a png. (how did this not work??)

This is really stressing me out, so I would appreciate any help! I'm attaching a photo of the text in the preview window and then another photo of the text after the export

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your sequence settings and export settings? Do they match exactly? Is it soft if you export a still?

Also, please use the image insert button:

Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 15.22.38.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rendering at maximum depth, high and 4.2, VBR 2 pass at 15 and 30, use maximum render quality.

Skip Maximum Depth and Maximum Render Quality to start with if you don´t know what they do and that you really need them.

Read this: Render at Max Depth and Use Max Render Quality - What are those check boxes doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines