Highlighted

Pixelated video on computer

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I used premiere pro to render my edited video. 

When I uploaded it on youtube, instagram and facebook, the video is blurry on computer but clear on phone. 

Is there any settings that I have missed out before exporting? 

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pixelated video on computer

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I used premiere pro to render my edited video. 

When I uploaded it on youtube, instagram and facebook, the video is blurry on computer but clear on phone. 

Is there any settings that I have missed out before exporting? 

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot export settings with left tab to output with an image (not black)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of other things to consider when you upload:

- Every platform is going to recompress your video again for streaming. Some will do this more than others (Facebook is pretty bad, for example.)

- When you first upload to YouTube, it will encode the lowest quality streams first. So you may actually be watching your video at 360p rather than 1080p if you don't wait long enough for it to display the higher resolution versions.

YouTube Streams.png

If there is something up with your export settings then you'd need to provide more information, and a screenshot is helpful, per Ann's request.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0