• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelating text

Enthusiast ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a relative novice in PP though I have successfully edited and published a few videos for which people have actually paid. I am using PP 2021 updated on a Windows 10/64 w/Core i7@3.5  16 gig ram and a stout video card. 

This morning I am attempting to edit a short video and when I insert text and then play, the text is pixelated. When I stop the playback, the text returns to a normal appearance. I've inserted a lot of text in the few videos I have done - and have never before experienced this isssue.

Can someone help?

Thanks to those who know more than me,

Joe

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to change the preview quality to Full or you may need to render the timeline if there is red or yellow above it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is well aware that at half and quarter resolution the EGP titles look like crap. The Legacy Titles look fantastic. That is why I still use them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text from the Ess Graphics should look great (that is mine do)

Yellow line and no rendering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can enable high quality playback but it makes the GPU work extra hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines