• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Play button not working, PLEASE HELP!

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've done more than 50 projects on adobe premiere pro and this is the first time I have to deal with this: the PLAY button does not work when I want to read my project. I started a project 2 weeks ago, I went in vacations and now I want to finish it but nothing is reading! When I press the play button, it just stays still, in the "stop" button mode. 

I've tried everything I've seen on this forum, like reset the workspace, check the sound, close and open the project, the computer.... oh! and it's the same with every projects in adobe premiere since this morning. Nothing plays! No images are apearing either!

I desesperatly need help!

(pardon my english)

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same issue. To be more precise: no keys work. Not even command Q. I'm on a mac and have tried all troubleshooting even uninstalling the app and reinstalling. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines