Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback freezes but Premiere Pro Still Responsive

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've had trouble all morning with Premiere.  Project opens normally and functions properly...after a few minutes, video freezes on a frame and there is no playback.  I can still use the mouse, open menus, click on items...the interface still functions.  Just no video plays on the timeline or in the source window.

I've restarted, updated video driver, cleared media cache, cleared preferences, tried importing project to new project, installed and uninstalled premiere--newest version and older, but it keeps happening.

Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it only happen with a certain kind of media?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No.  It's been one project that has caused the most trouble.  I'm checking now to see if there's an issue with that project specifically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines