• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback is choppy.

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working with our marketing department to solve an issue of choppy playback.  I am attempted to to 1/2 and 1/4 resoluation, however it is still choppy.  The video will be fine for the first 30-40 seconds then it will start to be choppy and the audio is out of sync.  I am using the moterboard for the video output.  I am on the most recent verison of Windows 10.  I am wondering if adding more RAM will help or not.  The video was working fine up to a week ago.  We are running on  the current verison of Adobe Premiere Pro.  Thank you all in advance.  

PatrickK80_0-1613061438754.png

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe Premiere stores video frames in memory for quick access and yes, more memory is better for sure. You may also want to check your video card drivers are up to date (you didn't note what card you have) and that you're running your footage off of a drive that isn't your boot drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not running an extra video card.  We are using the onboard mother board video ports.  Looking at getting a dell i7 with 32 gb ram and 256gb ssd with nvida geforce video card.  Just unsure if that would be enough or going the route or a 13 inch mac book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines