• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback is stuttering when using motherboard sound card

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just build a new computer, and all playback in premiere is stuttering. Small stutterings, that sometimes skips frames, and premiere tries to catch up those frame, so it jumps a couple frames back, and so it continous... First i thought it was a problem with my new x3900 chip, that maybe wasnt able to decode h.264, but then again, my old i7 did a flawless job. I tried all possible solutions, until i tried sticking my zoom h6 in the pc, and all suddendly worked. So its some kind of sample problem from the MB to premiere.. 

Ive tried different sample rates both on windows and in premiere. but nothing seems to work.

Is there someone that maybe knows what could fix it? Sound works perfectly in all other cases (youtube, spotify, audition etc.) its only in premiere, so i dont think its a faulty sound chip, if thats what you think.

MB is x570 master

and case (front panel audio) is h510 nzxt

Hope someone can help!

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check audio hardware in the Pref: set default imput to none.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Damn, wouldnt think that could trigger the problem, but it worked. THANK YOU! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines