Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback Issue with Audio

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

First time commenting on the forums. I've recorded some footage with a frame rate of 60i, however, the audio is off when playing back in PPro. No playback issues when playing locally from my Mac.

I've fixed this by shooting in 30p, but my curiosity is getting the better of me wanting to know as to why 60i causes playback issues, so I can learn from this?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?
Report back with the codec details of your file, use the program below
Free program to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view
- post your information IN your message, not as an attachment that someone would have to download

Do a report for both ways 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back to me. I've gone ahead and downloaded the programme you've suggested, please find the screenshot below. First time on the forums, apologises but I cannot seem to find anything that'll allow me to place the screenshot in a tree(?) view.

60i:

Screenshot 2021-01-24 at 23.45.38.png

30p:

Screenshot 2021-01-24 at 23.52.03.png

Thanks again for your help, it's appreciated. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines