Highlighted

Playback issues on recommended configuration

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2018 MBP (6 core i9, 32Gigs Ram) and it seems my issue has been audio processing (using plug-ins). I have serious crackling of audio (unusuable) if I use plug ins like Izotope for example. No other app has these issues (neither does Adobe Audition). I literarely have ONE 4k video file playing of a 2000MB/s SSD. I'm using Universal Audio for my interface, with the Playback buffer set to maximum (2048)

Any advice? This can't be right. Running latest CC and Catalina.

Thanks for any input

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Playback issues on recommended configuration

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 2018 MBP (6 core i9, 32Gigs Ram) and it seems my issue has been audio processing (using plug-ins). I have serious crackling of audio (unusuable) if I use plug ins like Izotope for example. No other app has these issues (neither does Adobe Audition). I literarely have ONE 4k video file playing of a 2000MB/s SSD. I'm using Universal Audio for my interface, with the Playback buffer set to maximum (2048)

Any advice? This can't be right. Running latest CC and Catalina.

Thanks for any input

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also check with the Izotope support people for any advice they have on this sort of thing and Premeire.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0