• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback Lag

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I just started using primiere pro, transitioning from davinci and I'm having a lot of trouble with it. While editing, the playback is honestly just really bad, like it'll take a while for the start button to register when I'm going through video. My computer has a RTX 2080 ti in it, with 16 gb of ram that isn't fully taken up and is overall really good for almost everything I have to do like downloading games and such. I was just wondering what the problem may be. I have the creative cloud downloaded on my main system ssd, but am getting clips from a hard drive, is that the problem, or is it becuase these clips are roughly 50 gb in size (recording for much more detail with videos). Any help would be appreciated

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video below might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

but am getting clips from a hard drive, is that the problem

Possibly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines