• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

playback lagging and frame drops

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently bought lenovo Ryzen 5 3500u with radeon vega 8 GPU specially for video editing in premier pro but  I'm facing horrible playback laggings and frame drops. Now what to do ? It was my hard earned money but not able use premier pro. Even I tried 2019 and 2020 both versions but nothing happened. Please help me...

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to provide a little more detail about the system and also what kind of media you're working with. (Codec, framerate, frame size?)

My guess is that this (presumably) laptop is going to be on the very low end of the minimum specs to run the software, and if you're not using optimized media it's quickly going to choke that thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lenovo Ryzen 5 3500u with 2gb Radeon vega 8 GPU and 8gb ram + 1tb/256 SSD 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need more RAM. 

You should also have your media and cache on an SSD, not a HDD. You may need a larger SSD.

Also, as was asked:

What kind of media you're working with. (Codec, framerate, frame size?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines