• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback on 2nd monitor suddenly stopped working

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got the second monitor to work as a full screen playback (using preferences>playback> as per countless youtube videos out there). Mid edit when I hit ctrl+shift+x to clear my in and out markers the fullscreen playback screen just closed and I haven't been able to get it back up again since. Any ideas how I can get this working again? 

I really don't want to have to pull the source/sequence windows out and maximise them as it will become laborious switching between the two. I've attached the logs from the editing session that resulted in this issue if that helps too. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Can't delete the post for some reason but it's been resolved now although it didn't look it the main screen was a fraction of a pixel over the screen causing playback to stop on the 2nd. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't delete the post for some reason but it's been resolved now although it didn't look it the main screen was a fraction of a pixel over the screen causing playback to stop on the 2nd. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, thanks for putting the answer. You can't have the pixel over!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines