Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback Preview is Choppy After Cut

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have recently started using Adobe Premiere again & I have noticed that my playback preview in the top right is consistently choppy/lagging.

However this fault only seems to occur once I have made a cut to the video. If I load in a clip & press play the video will continue to play perfectly fine without any issues, but as soon as I make a cut the issue begins.

Ive searched around & cannot seem to find a fix so any helped will be greatly appreciated. I know it cant be my rig but on the off chance heres my specs:

i9-9900K

GTX 2080

Corsair Vengance DDR 3000Mhz 16gb

Samsung 970 plus m.2 ssd 1tb

All driver are also currently up to date

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi oOJimmyP,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for your issue.

What's the version of the Nvidia GPU driver you're using? We've notices users having stability issues with the latest Nvidia GPU driver. Please check out the following article for more info: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-pro-14-8-update-requires-nvidia-studio-driver/t...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you tell us a bit more about the media you're working with?

Frame size, frame rate, codec? Alternatively, you can take a pic of the properties in Premiere and post that too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines