• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback slow and freezing up but video seems to be rendering fine

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Playback is slow and freezing up, but when I scrub through the video it loads just fine, with audio and everything. It tends to be worse when I import a new video or change something like the scale of the video. I'm convinced that it's not my computer being slow because of how I can scrub through just fine, even faster than the playback speed. Is there anything else I can do to fix playback? I've checked things like GPU acc, playback resolution, and have high quality playback off,

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specs of video file?

Is the file located on an internal drive or external?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

always internal drive, and the specs vary because I have different video sources for the clips. They seem to be about 1080p quality and 60 frames, usually .mov file type. Is there any more information you need? I don't know what other specs to provide. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines