Playback sped is getting screwed up on every project

Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get familiar with premiere pro, so I started out with editing a twitch vod that I had downloaded. I had edited about 15 minutes of the vod, saved, closed the project, and when I reopened it the playback speed was sped way up and the audio was screwed up and choppy. I've tried to use the j, l, and shift keys to fix it but it doesn't fix the audio. Is there a fix for this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Playback sped is getting screwed up on every project

Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get familiar with premiere pro, so I started out with editing a twitch vod that I had downloaded. I had edited about 15 minutes of the vod, saved, closed the project, and when I reopened it the playback speed was sped way up and the audio was screwed up and choppy. I've tried to use the j, l, and shift keys to fix it but it doesn't fix the audio. Is there a fix for this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?