• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback Stuttering in Premiere Pro 2020

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post will be in German so I can describe the problem better.

Moin ich bin vor kurzen gewechselt von Sony Vegas Pro 14 auf Adobe Premiere 2020

Doch musste ich leider feststellen dass es beim abspielen des Rohmaterials in der Videovorschau ruckelt. Was das Erstellen von Subclips und das Bearbeiten des Materials doch etwas schwieriger macht. GPU beschleunigung ist aktiviert. Das deaktiieren der GPU beschleunigung hat auch keinen Unterschied gebracht. 

Sony Vegas hat mit dem Abspielen des Rohmaterials keine probleme, dieses Schnittprogram will ich aber nicht weiter nutzen da ich mit Adobe mehr funktionen zur verfügung hab. 

Mein Rohmaterial besteht aus 4k Gameplay material das ich über Streamlabs in dem .MP4 Format in 60FPS aufgenommen habe. Das Rohmaterial liegt auf einer Samsung 960 m.2 nvme ssd.

Meine Hardware ist auch eher im Topend bereich:

Prozessor : Intel Core I9-9900K

GPU : MSI RTX 2080TI

RAM : 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200mghz

Hoffentlich kann mir einer weiter helfen.

MFG. TheMTVGAMEONE1

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Might need to cut up the file. Premiere might be tripping over 113 gig.

and please next time:

unknow files.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Ok fixed it. I still don't exactly know what the problem is but I think, as @Ann Bens said, it's probably file size. So now I'm using the Proxy workflow for my big files and for my future footage I will use a different codec to cut the size down. Did a test with .mov and NVENC and my file size is a fraction of what it used to be around 1 hour of footage is now only around 8Gb while using CQP for rate control

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for the Reply I just checked the video in Premiere Pro and it has no variable framerate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the file with MediaInfo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok here you go I did check the file with the Mediainfo tool 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok ignore the first answer I gave you with the media info, I made a better picture 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might need to cut up the file. Premiere might be tripping over 113 gig.

and please next time:

unknow files.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes sure will do it next time 🙂 . But it's not the file size, well might be in this case, but I used a much smaller file with only 5GB and it still drops frames and stutters 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok fixed it. I still don't exactly know what the problem is but I think, as @Ann Bens said, it's probably file size. So now I'm using the Proxy workflow for my big files and for my future footage I will use a different codec to cut the size down. Did a test with .mov and NVENC and my file size is a fraction of what it used to be around 1 hour of footage is now only around 8Gb while using CQP for rate control

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines