• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The playback is horrible. I just downloaded this onto a desktop and laptop and on both it cant play my video without stuttering every millisecond. It's a 29 minute video but will take an hour just to get a full playback with all this stuttering. I've tried so many things and nothing fixes it. The frames continue to drop insanely 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So as not to waste your time, what are those 'many things' you tried?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without more details it can be hard to drill down, but often times the culprit is either your machine specs are on the lower end and they is not handling playback sufficiently, or you're attempting to play back highly compressed video that is demanding on your CPU.

In general, both of these are closely related. What are your system specs? What codec is your source media? Are you using any effects in your edit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines