• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

playback

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new laptop. An HP omen for editing with premiere pro. When i first got it, I could click on clips in my projects and wherever I clicked on it in the clip, the clip would automatically play from there. Now, wherever I click in the clips, it will automatically pause and I have to click the play button for it to play again. How do I make it so it automatically plays from wherever I click again? An example of this would be kind of like watching youtube videos online with really good internet connection. Like if the videos are already 100% loaded, if the video is unpaused, you can click wherever you want in the video and it will automatically play from there, instead of going to that spot and pausing the video altogether. How do I get the same effect on premiere pro again? Let me know. Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't recall there ever being a time where I could click to another spot on the timeline and the play functionality would continue, it always pauses and I'd even imagine the effect you're looking for to be utterly annoying as an editor. That said, I can understand why it would be handy for review and you need to click ahead or back to review. Either way though, I'm not aware of any setting (and I double checked) that will allow continuous playback despite clicking on the timeline to move ahead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if I remember correctly, this feature was available in fcp7.  was a nice feature...  but really haven't missed it much..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines