Highlighted

Please help! Choppy playback on timeline when doing a collage

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have a Surface Laptop 3 with 16GB Ram & an i7 and I am using the latest version of Premiere Pro 2020, and this is the first time this is happening to me after months of using this software.

I was making a collage for an Instagram page that I'm running about films, and even though the source plays just fine, when I add it to the timeline and 

The following pictures are the 3 continuous frames where this error is happening, but it is not the only case, since it has happened with many other videos. 

defaultefsj0uz0fcpg_1-1603074078499.png

defaultefsj0uz0fcpg_0-1603074061938.png

defaultefsj0uz0fcpg_2-1603074099582.png

As you can see, it appears as if the top two videos merge together for a frame. I have already checked that the frame rate of the source matches the sequence, but I don't know how to fix it. The thing is, this frozen or choppy playback also tags along during the export. 

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please help! Choppy playback on timeline when doing a collage

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have a Surface Laptop 3 with 16GB Ram & an i7 and I am using the latest version of Premiere Pro 2020, and this is the first time this is happening to me after months of using this software.

I was making a collage for an Instagram page that I'm running about films, and even though the source plays just fine, when I add it to the timeline and 

The following pictures are the 3 continuous frames where this error is happening, but it is not the only case, since it has happened with many other videos. 

defaultefsj0uz0fcpg_1-1603074078499.png

defaultefsj0uz0fcpg_0-1603074061938.png

defaultefsj0uz0fcpg_2-1603074099582.png

As you can see, it appears as if the top two videos merge together for a frame. I have already checked that the frame rate of the source matches the sequence, but I don't know how to fix it. The thing is, this frozen or choppy playback also tags along during the export. 

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?